Its super easy to support Mt. Carmel Veterans Service Center…all you have to do is shop at King Soopers or City Market and swipe your SooperCard (or enter your Alt ID)!
Sign In to your King Soopers Account, or *Create an Account to Enroll
- For King Soopers Stores – go to http://www.kingsoopers.com
- For City Market Stores – go to http://www.citymarket.com
*New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a loyalty card.
Once signed in to your King Soopers or City Market account follow these steps:
- Click on “My Account”.
- When “My Account” screen displays, select and click “Community Rewards” from the left-hand column.
- In the “Find an Organization” search bar, enter Mt. Carmel Veterans Service Center, or our NPO number EU633.
- Click “Search”.
- Search results will display Mt. Carmel Veterans Service Center EU633 and our address.
- Click on the blue “Enroll” button.
Simply swipe your loyalty card or enter your alternate ID number each time you shop at King Soopers or City Market. That’s it!
What does Mt. Carmel Veterans Service Center earn as a participating non-profit?
Kings Soopers will pay up to $125,000 per cycle (four cycles per year) to participating organizations based on its percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating King Soopers Community Rewards organizations. In other words, the amount of rewards earned for the benefit of Mt. Carmel Veterans Service Center is based on the volume of people enrolled in the Community Rewards program, selecting Mt. Carmel as their non-profit organization and shopping at King Soopers or City Market. Remember, to benefit Mt. Carmel, you must swipe your loyalty card or enter your alternate ID number each time you shop at King Soopers or City Market!
What will Mt. Carmel Veterans Service Center do with the money earned from the Community Rewards program? Mt. Carmel Veterans Service Center will use funds from the King Soopers Community rewards program to provide transition and employment assistance, behavioral health and wellness, supportive services, connection to community resources, and safe event space for veterans, military members and their families.