At Mt. Carmel Veterans Service Center, we believe military heroes need a hand-up, not a handout. You can change lives and directly impact our veteran community in a multitude of different ways by sharing your time, talent and resources with us!
• Give a gift of support through our year-round fundraising campaign ColoradoGives.
• Shop on AmazonSmile and simply select Mt. Carmel as your nonprofit of choice.
• Volunteer your time and tap into your local business connections to acquire merchandise, memorabilia, experiences and gift certificates for our silent auction fundraisers.
• Organize an online fundraiser for the benefit of Mt. Carmel and enlist all the people you’re connected with to support your cause.
• Like, share and follow Mt. Carmel on social media to spread the word and raise awareness for us!
• Donate your gently worn professional and business attire to Discover Goodwill for the benefit of our on-site boutique store, Civvies.
• And more; the opportunities are endless!
GIVE WHERE YOU LIVE – FUELED BY THE PEOPLE OF COLORADO
ColoradoGives.org is a year-round, online giving website featuring over 2,000 Colorado nonprofit organizations, including Mt. Carmel Veterans Service Center! Made possible by Community First Foundation since 2007, ColoradoGives.org encourages charitable giving by providing comprehensive, objective and up-to-date information about Colorado nonprofits and an easy way to support them online.
Donate to Mt. Carmel Veterans Service Center or start a fundraiser through the ColoradoGives.org website!
HAVE A BIRTHDAY, ANNIVERSARY OR OTHER MILESTONE EVENT COMING UP?
Use the power of Facebook to fundraise for the benefit of Mt. Carmel! Share your celebratory event with your FB friends and inspire them to donate in honor of YOU! It’s easy, fun and a great tool to raise funds for your favorite charity, Mt. Carmel Veterans Service Center!
And, while you’re at it; like, share and follow Mt. Carmel on all our social media outlets to spread the word and raise awareness about the importance of providing hope, help and opportunities to Veterans, Military and their Families in need of assistance.